How utopias influence the creative process
It’s a research work that talks about utopias, and how they influence the creation of artefacts by the questions they cause in society. How these utopias, these dreams of ways of living and ways of thinking, take shape through design in everyday life? I decided to study three utopias that enable to apprehend several levels of interactions between self and the community, and that enable to question diverse ways of living represented by the objects chosen from the corpus.
01. space utopia / autonomy by the elsewhere
By what means do we consider utopia to go over our humanity?
How the autonomy by the elsewhere enable to reconsider human (and societal) relationships through design?
01. the spatial fantasy / 02. dealing with this utopia; speculative design; relationships between imaginary — design / 03. the end of imaginations, the remains of utopia
02. the inhabited body / autarky
In an alienant context, an artificial heterotopia, how the utopia feeds the creative process in its desire to break free from the system ?
01. the utopia of mobility / 02. going beyond his role as a human beings; transhumanism / 03. the translation of utopia; absorption by society
03. a shared creation / independence